Teaching Assistant Course
Supporting Children with Specific Learning Difficulties
This 6 weeks programme is suitable for teaching assistants, classroom shadows, parents and carers; anyone who wishes to work with children who have special educational needs and learning differences.
This is an information-packed course and includes hands-on activities and resource making.
- Session 1 – Overview of Dyslexia and SpLDs
- Session 2 – Introduction to Phonological Awareness and Phonics
- Session 3 – Learning Styles and Multi-sensory Teaching
- Session 4 – Supporting Reading Accuracy and Comprehension
- Session 5 – Supporting Spelling and Writing
- Session 6 – Supporting Numeracy
in collaboration with Helen Arkell Dyslexia Center
Teacher Training Course has been postponed. The news dates will be listed when they are available.
Fees: for the full six week course are 750 chf.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 022.788.2102
Usage of Images and Photos
All photos, images, videos, audio recordings or interviews taken at or in connection with ASK events, seminars, camps or any other ASK children’s programs may be used as publicity on our website, brochures, newsletters, video commercials or any other recordings and written materials, provided that such use is specifically approved by his/her legal representative. In the event such use should be withdrawn after having been initially given, ASK reserves its right to seek indemnification for any damage thus incurred.