We’re very pleased to announce that Karina Hockley has come on board as CAS Student Co-ordinator, helping to promote our student volunteer programme. ASK has always welcomed students through the IB-related CAS (Creativity, Action, Service) programme and we hope to increase the participation of CAS volunteers.
There are lots of ways students can really make a difference at ASK, including:
- Helping out with children’s activities such as the Kids’ & Teens’ Outings and Summer Camp, where the emphasis is on learning through play
- Becoming a peer mentor for someone with special educational needs who may be struggling with self confidence
- Creating a movie from ASK’s library of video clips
- Helping out with our social media strategy
- Organising ASK’s Lending Library / Images
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org