Come and join our team
ASK is a volunteer run organisation. Our programmes and events could not happen without our dedicated and motivated volunteers. Come and add your skills and interests to our team.
Volunteering can be enormous fun and very rewarding. It’s the perfect way to meet new people and gain experience and skills, whilst making a valuable contribution to the community. It provides a great sense of fulfilment to help a good cause and see you really can make a difference.
Whatever you want to do, whatever your skills, there will always be something for you to do.
Choose from the smorgasbord of volunteer delights!!
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Children’s Activities
- Coffee Mornings
- Event Planning
- Information Technology
- Office Administration
- Parent Support
- Social Media
Through a unique network approach, ASK volunteer program gives student volunteers, young adults between 15 and 18, a positive experience with community service.
ASK maintains a strong relationship with schools and works closely with their CAS coordinators to provide meaningful volunteer opportunities for their CAS students. We also work with university students who need practicum hours to graduate. ASK volunteer program helps each volunteer to connect with a good cause, while taking into consideration the time and location of any community service, in order that it fits their schedule and time commitments.
What happens next?
- You will receive a welcome email from our Volunteer Coordinator or Student Volunteer Coordinator if you are a student.
- You will be invited to attend the obligatory volunteer training which is offered twice per school year.
- You will be provided with the volunteer opportunities doodle poll to choose which activities you are interested.
- You will receive email invitations to participate in the activities you have chosen.
You can also email or call us at the office if you’d like to receive more information or talk to us.
Telephone: 022 788 21 02