July 8th to August 2nd 2019
Venue: Institut International de Lancy
Eugène-Lance 24, 1212 Lancy, Switzerland
4 week long sessions in Geneva in July and August
1-week session in Zurich in August
1st week: July 8th to 12th – Geneva
2nd week: July 15th to 19th – Geneva
3rd week: July 22nd to 26th – Geneva
4th week: July 29th to August 2nd – Geneva
5th week: August 5th to 9th – Zurich (Venue TBA)
The deadline for camp registration is the first week of June. Please register by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher to student ratios are high, averaging 1 teacher to 2 children and for some children, one on one attention is provided. Our highly qualified staff include psychologists, ABA therapists, social worker, experienced specialist teacher, counselor, speech therapist, occupation therapist, music therapist, art teacher, and a registered nurse.
- ASK Summer Camps run from 9h to 17h, Monday through Friday.
- You can drop off your child from 8h50 and pick up at 17h sharp.
- A one hour Camp Orientation Session will be held on Monday morning of every session from 8h30 to 9h30. This will allow you and your child to meet the camp staff and tour the camp venue.
- Every Friday, there will be a short presentation by the children and we urge you to arrive at camp on time at 16h not to miss your child’s performance.
- Lunch and 2 snacks are included in the camp fees
- If your child has any food allergies, we suggest that you provide own food.