Download PDF: 2018 ASK Annual Conference Full Programme
Our conference aims to reach a large range of professionals, especially educators, and parents. ASK conference aims to enhance the knowledge of the participants on the themed topic, as well as to equip teachers and parents with strategies they can use at home or in the classroom.
- A forum for decision-makers in the field of Education to come together to exchange information and share resources on Special Educational Needs
- To provide knowledge and tools that will enable children with learning differences to flourish socially, emotionally and academically and achieve lifelong learning success
- To promote increased cooperation and understanding amongst parents, schools and specialist professionals
- To increase parental and professional awareness of services available within the community
The conference will focus on the three pillars linked to attentional deficits and
- ADHD: young children, school-age children/adolescents, and adults
- Exploring the different challenges within each of these age groups
- Discussing strategies and interventions that can be useful.