ASK Annual Conference 2017 – Neuroscience & Education.
There will be no information booths for 2017.
Come and Learn …
Information Stands or Exhibits are intended for educational and informational purpose to share resources on special educational needs with Parents, Schools, Educators and Specialist Professionals. It is also a dynamic element to our annual event and it houses all the important details connecting attendees with exhibitors.
With more than 200 participants last year, ASK Annual Conference is an exceptional opportunity for all conference attendees to find answers and for exhibitors to reach ASK’s network of parents and related professionals who will mutually benefit from the support resources available in this region.
ASK – One Stop Resource for SEN.
Information Stands 2016
- aDsr – Genève
- ASK – All Special Kids
- Association SAMED
- Bell School
- Collège du Léman (CdL)
- Ecole Atlas
- L’Ecole Germaine de Staël
- International School of Geneva (Ecolint)
- Live Right – The simple way to a longer, healthier and better life –
- Living Fully Nourished – The simple way to a longer, healthier and better life
- Nutri 360 – Your turn around to health begins here
- Oak Hill
- Paloma Psychology
- Tomatis Center