Become a Friends of ASK Member
- Parents can network; find support, and obtain relevant information on specialist resources and schools with appropriate support programs that will cater for their children’s and young adults academic and social needs.
All Friends will receive an invitation to the annual Friends of ASK Family Picnic with no entrance fee.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
In addition, the following levels of Annual Dues and Benefits will apply:
- JUNIOR – CHF 20: entitles you to receive the Friends Newsletter and to participate in the Facebook Closed Community
- SUPPORTER – CHF 50: In addition to the above benefits, Supporters receive an Invitation to the ASK Annual General Meeting
- PARENT – CHF 150: In addition to the above benefits, Parent membership adds the following:
- 10% discount on all ASK children and young adult activities
- Free parents’ support meetings – usually 8 times a year
- Free parents’ workshop – once a year
- Preferential scheduling for ASK’s independent assessment services
- Access to ASK’s Lending Library
- Discounted fee for a Parents Consultation
All of our programs are demand based and may not run without sufficient attendance. Membership benefits are subject to change based on available programs and services.
- BENEFACTOR – CHF 500 combines all of the above and offers a 10% discount on the annual ASK Gala Dinner ticket. You will also be invited for pre-Gala Dinner drinks with the ASK Board members.
DUES: Friends may pay their membership dues by credit card, debit card or bank standing order once per year on the anniversary of joining. Dues are treated as tax-deductible contributions under Swiss law.
- Offer ASK supporters the chance to deepen their commitment to the organization and its services, become advocates for it, and share friendship and ideas with fellow Friends.
- Provide an ever-growing revenue stream of unrestricted funds for general operations, money normally not available from grants.
I want to thank you both again for all the time and thought you have already put into our situation. I can sleep at night knowing that we will at least have put our best foot forward with your support and advice on what is the best course of action given the constraints we have for for our son. Please know that I am realistic in my expectations and as has always been the case, willing to be flexible, try things and think out of the box.
Thank you for everything you do to help the families of special needs children in our community. I don’t think many people realize just how much you do personally. I know our family has benefited directly from ASK, through a consultation for my younger daughter, and through volunteering opportunities for my older daughter.